Donations to Quatrefoil Library may be made to one of its endowments, for general operating expenses, or to a new endowed fund provided the minimum for such a fund is met. There are several ways to make a lasting difference for Quatrefoil Library. You can:
- make a donation to one of the existing endowed funds
- leave a bequest (sample bequest language)
- designate the Library as beneficiary of a retirement plan or insurance policy (Quatrefoil Library’s Tax ID number is often requested for such designations)
- create a new, named endowed fund with a gift worth $25,000 or more
- make the Library recipient of the remainder of a life-income gift
- donate up to $100,000 if you are at least 70½ though an IRA Charitable Rollover*
- set up a life estate in real property
If you are making a donation to the Library, whether an immediate or a planned gift, please be sure to specify if it is for a new or existing endowment fund or for general operating expenses (wholly for current costs), or a combination (if so, please specify purpose by dollar amounts or percentages). Amounts not clearly indicated will be directed to general operating expenses.
Quatrefoil Library’s Founders’ Society recognizes those who have included the library in their estate plans. More information about the Founders’ Society.
If you would like more information or have questions about any of these (or other) gift options, please contact us.
* In addition to ensuring that this kind of gift has been approved federally for the current year, please notify the Library you are making such a gift so it will know who is responsible for and is aware of it.
Quatrefoil Library is a tax-exempt organization; donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Always consult a licensed attorney for legal advice regarding your individual circumstances.